The Bunting Society
for those interested in the name Bunting and its variants.
About Us |  Apply to Join Us |  Pay Us via PayPal |  Members Interests |
The Bunting Society-First Place in the One-Name Society category of the FFHS Website Award
Home | Links | Gallery | Family Trees |  Most Popular |  Diary of Stories/Queries | -  | Add a Story/Query | Add a Link | Add an Event |

Welcome to The Bunting Society
12:56AM UTC - Tuesday, 12 December 2017     Contact Administrator. Please include your username.

The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
BUNTINGS IN MICHIGAN
Authored by: Anonymous on 03:27AM UTC - Friday, 19 August 2005

cleo bunting was cleon bunting. he was the brother of my grandfather, Jesse. There father was John. I don't have much on John and don't know where he came from.

BUNTINGS IN MICHIGAN
Authored by: Anonymous on 09:15AM UTC - Monday, 31 October 2005

Dear Lena

Please can you give some idea of dates for your father & grandfather

Mary

BUNTINGS IN MICHIGAN
Authored by: Anonymous on 03:14PM UTC - Monday, 13 February 2006

MY GRANDFATHER WAS BORN IN 1918 I DO BELIVE AROUND MT.PLEASANT MI. HE HAD A BROTHER FRANK AND A SISTER I DONT KNOW HER NAME.DONT KNOW MY GREATGRAND PARENTS NAMES

BUNTINGS IN MICHIGAN
Authored by: Duane Kenaga on 07:42PM UTC - Friday, 16 February 2007

I know of a John Bunting, b Isabella Co. Mt Pleasant), MI.  He had 4 children, Thomas,b 1946, Judith,b 1948, Charles, b 1951, and Timothy, b 1954.  John was decended from Oral, b 1891 in same area, and John S. b 1860 in Hildale Co., Mi.  John S. was a son of John Bunting, b 1811 and immigrated about 1830.  Can supply mor info if  wanted.  Duane Kenaga, dlkenaga@aol.com.

BUNTINGS IN MICHIGAN
Authored by: Duane Kenaga on 02:13PM UTC - Thursday, 13 April 2006

I think I can help. Start with John Bunting who
homesteaded in Hillsdale Co. MI 1835. Had 6 surviving Children. the oldest, William George b. 1842 was my grandfather, the youngest was John S. b. 1860 and settled in Isabella Co. John S. had 5 children, including Oral b. 1891, Cleon, b. 1886, and Jess. Oral had 7 including John, b 1918, Miles, b. 1924, Olan, b. 1922, and Elton b. 1930. I can fill in with much more of the family if desired. dlkenaga@aol.com

BUNTINGS IN MICHIGAN
Authored by: Anonymous on 01:24AM UTC - Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Jesse had just four sons I believe. Hazen, Allen, Marvin and Robert. Robert being the last, currently surviving. Jesse married a Jesse Deming after W W I and remained married until their dimise in the 1980's

The Bunting Society is Member 1696 of The Guild of One-Name Studies.
The Bunting Society News Feed. The Bunting Society Website is a Family Friendly Website